.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

notebook transformation

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Au Revoir Infy

last mail from my Infy id...

Some reach the destination; some leave the quest in the middle. I will know what it turns out to be for me, but I will certainly cherish the 7.5 yrs that I trod towards the destination. Tomorrow (April 11th) is my last day with Infosys, and I want to thank you all who made the journey memorable. It’s been a great learning experience for me, and I hope that I was able to contribute my fair share to your learning. Be it at professional level, or be it at personal, I enjoyed every bit of my stay with you and Infosys. Personally, I feel that there is something common b/w my first and the last day – I am excited; there is lot more to learn and achieve and I am all ready to go round the same cycle again.


As I take a step forward and look back at the days that I spent here, I see all of you who helped me transform into a professional – to which a few might disagreeJ – I could say nothing else but ‘Thank you’. I genuinely wish that you do well in life and in your professional careers – to everyone who I met during the course ‘Good luck and Good bye’. I am certain that we will cross our paths again at some turn in life, but until then let’s rely on impregnable Google and stay connected – my personal id: batra.dheeraj@gmail.com – telecom folks: let’s not rely much on telecom – it will keep changing; jus’ kiddin’. To the unyielding: my number, till it rings – 22222 22222

If Megadeth were to say at this moment, it would have been:

A tout le monde,
A tous mes amis,
Je vous aime,
Je dois partir.

Signing off,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home